Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello!

Welcome to Happi's Beauty Blog!

Before I begin, I would like to remind you that:

This is a personal weblog. Which means, the thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own, and all photos that I post are copyrighted by their respective owners, unless otherwise noted. If you own the rights to any of the images and would like it to be removed, please contact me and I will respond promptly.

Also, please note that I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned here other than Avon. (I have just recently become one of their Erepresentatives: http://joannelee.avonrepresentative.com/) Matter of fact, I decided to create this blog so that I can provide better assistance to my customers online by providing my personal product reviews and opinions.

Thank you for stopping by!
-Joanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment