Saturday, November 22, 2008

BOND GIRL 007™ Eau de Parfum Spray:

So I got FOUR boxful of avon products the other day and have been going CRAZY with trying all the different products that I ordered. over the next...I don't even know how long it'll take me to review all of them, but over SOME time period, I'm going to try to say at least few words about each product that I've ordered.

Just to give a quick idea, while there are some that I will NEVER order again, nor will I EVER recommend anyone else to buy, there are also those that I'm starting to absolutely adore...

the fragrances, on the other hand seems to have mixed reviews...at least by me.
so the first to review is .....(drum roll)

BOND GIRL 007™ Eau de Parfum Spray:
.
BOND GIRL 007™ Eau de Parfum Spray

I loved the smell of the sample so much that I decided to buy a full-sized bottle for myself. at $30.00 a bottle, you'll get 1.7 fl. oz of "a sexy cocktail of exotic orchid and velvety white peach, refreshed with orange blossom and warmed by sensual cashmere woods that promises to captivate and entice." It's truly a great, feminine scent. I usually don't like fragrance with woody/musky tone to it, but this one has just enough of peachy light scent mixed into it that really...the first thing that I thought of after smelling it was...SEXY. It is a bit overpowering when you first spray it, so I did sneeze a bit when I first sprayed it and the particles went everywhere...though I'm prone to getting migraines and headaches if the scent is too strong, I didn't get such reaction with this fragrance. But anyways, I think this will definitely be a great scent to add to your ensemble when you're going out to a fancy dinner or a date this holiday season!

*oh, and if you click on the image, it'll direct you to the AVON site :)

No comments:

Post a Comment