Wednesday, November 12, 2008

e.l.f. cosmetics - black "waterproof" liquid eyeliner

eye color, eyeliner, eye liner, eye lashes, liquid eye liner

Pros:
1. the handle is easy to grip & maneuver
2. once drawn & dried, it doesn't seem to smudge very much. though it washes off readily in water (very easy removal).

Cons:
1. it SMELLS!! it has a VERY strong oder, almost like a nail polish.
2. it has a felt tip, which I didn't like very much. I thought it was too thick for drawing a thin, fine line.
3. I just realized it's actually called a "waterproof liquid eyeliner"...well it washed off VERY easily with a little bit of water (which I actually considered a good thing), so I don't know if I would call it 'waterproof'.

So overall, the color is great, and it really doesn't seem to smudge much, if at all. I guess if you were to use it for a smokey-eye effect, the thicker line would work fine, too. but yeah, the smell is wayyyy too strong for me to endorse, even with its ridiculously cheap price.

No comments:

Post a Comment